ZeroNights 2017 CFP, Zeronights Conference
If you want to make a speech on ZeroNights’2017, send your applications for consideration by the program committee. To send an application fill out the questionnaire. CFP will be closed on October 1, 2017.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Everything related to hacking attacks is worth being discussed. It is one thing to just detect a vulnerability, but when delving into details, taking all the important factors into account and, finally, developing a working exploit an entirely another thing. The point of interest for us here is not inexpensive software like APT, but rather working attack methods on expensive soft which cause actual harm:
- Business system hacks: ERP/RB/SCADA
- Attack vectors which lead to direct profit
- Corporate sector attacks: real cases, disguise methods etc.
- Attacks on POS terminals and ATMs
- Attacks and security breaches of embedded devices
Attacks and security breaches in the world of mobile software:
- Attacks on protocols (e.g. GSM, LTE, 3G, CDMA, etc.)
- OS vulnerabilities (Android/iOS/Windows Phone)
- Firmware vulnerabilities
- Attacks on devices
While our conferences goes on being technically oriented conference, any new and practical research in the field of attack methods is of primary concern for us and our participants:
- OS defense bypass
- Vulnerability exploitation
- Fuzzing techniques
- Anti-antivirus mechanisms
- Reverse engineering
- Web security
The scope of our conference is not limited by the aforementioned topics, so if you think that your subject will be interesting to the audience feel free to write us, too!