Ruxcon 2017 CFP, The Ruxcon team is pleased to announce the final Call For Presentations for Ruxcon 2017.
This year the conference will take place over the weekend of the 21st and 22nd of October at the CQ Function Centre, Melbourne, Australia.
The deadline for submissions is the 30th of September, 2017.
September 30 – Final Call For Presentations Close
October 18-20 – Ruxcon Training
October 21-22 – Ruxcon Conference
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Mobile Device Security
* Virtualisation, Hypervisor, and Cloud Security
* Red Teaming/Penetration Testing
* Malware Analysis
* Reverse Engineering
* Exploitation Techniques
* Rootkit Development
* Code Analysis
* Forensics and Anti-Forensics
* Embedded Device Security
* Web Application Security
* Threat Intelligence
* Wireless Security
* Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
* Social Engineering
* Law Enforcement Activities
* Telecommunications Security (SS7, 3G/4G/5G, GSM, VOIP, etc.)
In order for us to process your submission we require the following information:
1. Presentation title
2. Detailed summary of your presentation material
4. Mobile phone number
5. Brief personal biography
6. Description of any demonstrations involved in the presentation
7. Information on where the presentation material has or will be presented before Ruxcon
To submit a presentation please use our submission form: https://goo.gl/75WhtZ
As a general guideline, Ruxcon presentations are between 45 and 60 minutes, including question time.
Please note that Ruxcon isn’t able to cover any travel expenses for speakers. Speakers in the past have had success in having their employer cover conference related expenses.
If you have any enquiries about submissions please send an email to email@example.com