June 27, 2017
June 29, 2017
Game QA and Localisation Europe (27-29 June 2017, Berlin) is the world’s only forum that provides an intimate, senior-level and productive networking & learning opportunity for QA, localisation and production managers in the games industry.
– Network with key games industry Operations, QA, Localisation and Production leaders
– Have open and honest discussions with key cross-departmental internal stakeholders in order to improve working relationships, workflows and, ultimately, game quality
– Discover the latest tools and trends, and learn how and when to – or not to – use them to achieve the best results
– Meet all of the leading outsource providers and build valuable, lasting partnerships
– Find out how developers and publishers across all platforms and continents discover, develop and retain top talent