Official URL: https://ctf.0ops.net/
0CTF 2017 Quals: Online, Jeopardy style CTF open for every team in the world.
No restriction on the number of participants of any team.
48 Hours: 18 March 2017, 00:00 UTC — 20 March 2017, 00:00 UTC
Score and Ranking
Each challenge contains at least one flag. Teams get scored by submitting correct flags.
The score of each challenge will be dynamically calculated according to the number of solved teams.
The final ranking is determined by the total score of each team.
In case of multiple teams with equal scores, the team that used less time on solving challenges ranks higher.
1. It is not allowed for teams with independent accounts to cooperate on or discuss the contest challenges.
2. It is not allowed to attack the contest’s infrastructure. Please report to us any flaws founded in the infrastructure.
3. Every qualified team is required to submit a detailed write-up of solved problems.
4. Teams breaking rules may be penalized or excluded from the contest.
5. Team 0ops reserves the right of final interpretation for the contest rules.
Top 12 teams will be qualified for the 0CTF 2017 Finals held in early June in China.
The winner of 0CTF 2017 Finals will be qualified for DEF CON CTF 2017!
Other details will be announced later.